Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Apologies to all....

Apologies to all who have followed this to see what the students (or myself) have been up to. This new school schedule is a nightmare for staff an students alike. My classes average 30 p/class, and my max allowed is supposed to be 24. Not to mention that when they changed the schedule, they shifted a bunch of teachers to other schools. So now, there aren't enough English or Science teachers ( only one per grade level). Which means that I will probably volunteer to teach physical science during my prep period.
Most weeks (Mon - Fri) I teach Teachers in the evenings for 5 - three hour classes in using technology in the classroom. There are two classes every Saturday.
Needless to say, I haven't been reading many blogs, or even looking at clay. I miss my clay!
I will be starting classroom post as soon as the daytime sched. evens out. Be well, and I hope to be able to catch up soon!
Robert


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Southern High School

No comments:

Post a Comment